This property is located in Playa Blanca
For Sale 275,000€ - Semi-Detached Villa
NOT TO BE MISSED!! UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY A SEMIDETACHED VILLA ON A QUIET COMPLEX WITH PRIVATE POOL!!
This lovely semi-detached villa is located in a quiet complex in Playa Blanca.
It comprises of two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and two bathrooms one on the ground floor and one on the first floor. The master bedroom has two balconies overlooking the pool and front garden and fantastic open views of the Red Volcano.
There is new fully fitted kitchen with utility room adjacent and a dining area overlooking the garden and pool. The living room is very spacious and it has double glass door opening onto the pool area.
Outside there is a good size pool with heating system and a BBQ area with al fresco dining area.
This villa has off road car park area and a lovely from and back garden. It is in immaculate condition, so it is ready to move in. A view is highly recommended!!
Here are some good reasons why to buy your property with Lanzarote Agents:
1. The team at Lanzarote Agents has over 30 years collective experience of all aspects of the Lanzarote property market and can help you find your ideal place in the sun on this popular Canary Island.
2. We have been in this business in Lanzarote since 1980, and therefor we have complete know
3. As one of the leading estate agents in Lanzarote we offer a wide selection of villas, apartments and bungalows for sale in all the island resorts and we also have a big selection of rural properties and commercial opportunities.
4. Our friendly and professional team are on hand to guide you through all stages of the purchase process and offer you the best qualified professional legal advisors, tax advisors, translators… that will make your purchase process as smooth as possible.
5. We have our in house team of builders, plumbers, electricians, pool maintenance.. to assist you with any work that may need doing.
6. We can also offer you mortgages with Spanish and English banks… do not hesitate to ask us