This property is located in La Santa
For Sale 240,000€ - Apartment, Duplex
This is a great opportunity to buy a newly built apartment located in La Santa a lovely and quaint fisherman village in the west of Lanzarote, also the best surfing spot in the island.
These are duplex apartments so they are distributed on two floors. On the ground floor there is a kitchen, living and dining room and dining area, also a storage room, an internal patio for light and ventilation and a south facing terrace. Also on this level is a double bedroom and a full bathroom with walk-in shower.
On the upper floor there are 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, one with a private south facing balcony and a family bathroom. A utility room is also on this level.
This location is perfect if you like to have a property in a quiet sea side village, at only two minutes walk to the sea and with all convenciones, like restaurants, supermarkets and shop within minuted walking distance.
Here are some good reasons why to buy your property with Lanzarote Agents:
1. The team at Lanzarote Agents has over 30 years collective experience of all aspects of the Lanzarote property market and can help you find your ideal place in the sun on this popular Canary Island.
2. We have been in this business in Lanzarote since 1980, and therefor we have complete know
3. As one of the leading estate agents in Lanzarote we offer a wide selection of villas, apartments and bungalows for sale in all the island resorts and we also have a big selection of rural properties and commercial opportunities.
4. Our friendly and professional team are on hand to guide you through all stages of the purchase process and offer you the best qualified professional legal advisors, tax advisors, translators… that will make your purchase process as smooth as possible.
5. We have our in house team of builders, plumbers, electricians, pool maintenance.. to assist you with any work that may need doing.
6. We can also offer you mortgages with Spanish and English banks… do not hesitate to ask us!